Wanted Fashionistas!

Friday, August 24, 2012

butter London "Union Jack Black"

Ok, I've traveled outside my comfort zone a little more today. I've decided to give butter London polish a try. It's a truly healthy polish. They are known for their products which contain NO Formaldehyde, NO Toulene, NO DBP, and NEVER have. It is truly a polish that's good for your nails.

The packaging is cute and it goes in super smooth. I'm really impressed with its quality.

I opted to try their true black glossy lacquer called "Union Jack Black". I was a little nervous. This is a really dark color for me. I REALLY LOVE IT!

Ulta really has a beautiful selection of colors. They also have some matching lip gloss which I will definitely be trying next. (butter LONDON official site)

Try it, you won't be disappointed.


butter LONDON: Union Jack Black. SavvyBeautyChick.blogspot.com
Union Jack Black
Union Jack Black: butter London 
WOW, classy not goth!


Quick link to Amazon for you...



1 comment: