Wanted Fashionistas!

Monday, August 20, 2012

The New Improved Buff Puf Gentle

Over the summer I've been noticing how huge my pores have looked and how I started to get black heads on my nose. I decided to try some things to make them go away.

I tried some pore minimizing lotion. That made my skin feel greasy. I tried Biore strips for my blackheads. It worked a little, but not enough for me to keep using.

I was talking to my favorite sales gal, Fran at my Walgreens and she suggested using a rotating face scrubber since the cause of my large pores and blackheads could be coming from dirt in my face that my face cleanser is just not getting clean. I looked at the prices and honestly $30.00 isn't what I wanted to spend since I've already spent a lot on my cleansing system.

As I stood there in the aisle with the $30.00 scrubber with an indecisive look, Fran made a great suggestion. She said to try the Buff Puf. I told her I used it years ago and that it hurt my face. She told me they made a new and improved "Gentle" version. I thought hmm at $3.99 for 2 puffs in the box it couldn't hurt to try it out.

WOW! To my surprise it was not only very gentle but got shrunk my pores to almost nothing and totally got rid of my blackheads on my nose. HURRAY something inexpensive that REALLY works! My complexion looks awesome and when I put my makeup on, my face looks airbrushed.

In the end I walked away a happy chick! I think everyone should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment