Wanted Fashionistas!

Monday, August 6, 2012

bareMinerals: Mineral Veil Compact


Let me just start by saying "This stuff ROCKS".  I've been using bareMinerals for over 6 years and it's awesome.  When they first came out I was just so impressed with the product, but I didn't care for the portability.  I've messed up many nice make up bags, because the powder kind of went everywhere.


In the last year they have come out with some really great changes and new items.  They added a click lock to sifter for its foundation and mineral veil.  Which is really great. They've since added a mineral veil compact. 

This is truly wonderful.  They come in translucent (which I use in the winter). They also have the tinted mineral veil which is what I'm using now for the summer.  The compact is very sleek and it comes with a little powder applicator that works ok.  I like to use a compact brush to apply when I'm on the go, but I use the puff that comes with it too.  It's everything the regular mineral veil does (decreases pores and reduces redness and shine) just in a wonderful compact.  

You can get this at Ulta for $22.00 or at any makeup counter at the department store that carries Bare Minerals.  Buying directly from their site bareMinerals .

bareMinerals: Tinted Mineral Veil Compact

No comments:

Post a Comment