Wanted Fashionistas!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shades of Gray

Hello everyone! I've been on a quest for a great shade of gray. The other day I wrote about the first shade In my quest for the perfect gray which was "Stone Cold" by China Glaze. The last couple of days I tried 2 more.

The first shade was "Asphalt" by CND. It's a dark gray with a bluish tint. It's really nice. I didn't care for the brush. It's way too short and narrow. I had a hard time putting it on without hitting my cuticle. I did an accent nail "Sparklicious" by OPI.

Tonight I decided to try another shade of gray. "French Quarter for your Thoughts" by OPI. This has a bit of taupe to the shade. I actually dig this shade a lot.

I have another shade I'm going to try. I'm just waiting for it to come in from Amazon. For now you decide, which one is the coolest of the grays.

No comments:

Post a Comment