Wanted Fashionistas!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feeling Stone Cold!

My dark side is emerging!!!! LOL, I'm talking about nails people! Here's the latest. It looks like dark nails are here just in time for fall. Gray and charcoal are the must have colors. I went into my nail polish stash and pulled out my China Glaze polish "Stone Cold". This color was originally part of their Hunger Games collection. It's a matte steel colored polish.  If you use a glossy top coat,  it changes the color from matte to glossy. I like it both ways, but I'm feeling shiny tonight.

I tried it two ways. I also added my must have signature nail accent to add a little more sparkle. I used OPI "Sparkleicious" as my accent nail.
China Glaze "Stone Cold" Hunger games collection
Seche Vita Top Coat to create a glossy look. Accent Nail OPI Sparklicious
The products used!

2 comments: