Wanted Fashionistas!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Awesome Shampoo and Conditioner...NON SALON!


Have you ever looked at an ad in a fashion magazine with some beautiful celebrity endorsing the product, and thought "yeah right you don't really use it".  I do a lot. 

I have always been particular about the products I use in my hair.  I've ALWAYS bought only SALON products for my hair.  I know that sounds a bit snobby, I couldn't help it.  Products like Paul Mitchell, Biolage, TIGI, etc. have always been sold at every hair salon I've gone to.  My stylists have always washed my hair in one of their salon products of choice. Every time I leave with a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner they've used or suggested.  One day I was flipping through a fashion magazine and I came across an add for L'Oreal Evercreme.  The celebrity in the add was the beautiful Eva Longoria.  Her hair was gorgeous!

Well, I pulled the trigger, and decided to give it a try. I went ahead and bought L'Oreal Evercreme shampoo and conditioner I was PLEASANTLY surprised.  It's now been 4 months since I've made the switch from salon only to NON salon.  I've never been happier.  Finally an ad that was for real.  The last 3 times I had my hair trimmed my stylist commented on how healthy and pretty my hair was looking.  The first couple of times I just said "Thank You", and didn't mention what I was using.  I almost felt like she would frown on me.  Finally this last time, I had to tell her the truth.  She was surprised that I had gotten salon quality results.  I had told her that it was Sulfate free, and she said that makes a huge difference. 

The really best part is the dang price.  I went from spending $40 bucks a pop for shampoo and conditioner to literally $13.09 (they are $6.99 each).  Another great thing in almost every single Sunday paper, there is a coupon for at least $2.00 off.  Holy Cow!  Great hair for a ridiculously great price. Just the way I like it.

Give it a try and see for yourselves.

L'Oreal Evercreme Shampoo and Conditioner!! THIS STUFF RULES!

2 comments:

  1. I Love this Blog-thanks so much for all of the GREAT tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete