Wanted Fashionistas!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Subtle, Understated and Classy Nails

I was looking for something subtle and simple.  I came across the new fall nail lacquer collection by Chanel. They have 3 colors for 2012 and one of them is Frenzy.  It's very elegant and neutral.  Sometimes subtle is better than bold. I used 1 coat to give a lighter barely there look.  I also tried with 2 coats, which does deepen the tone and is still very pretty.  I prefer it lighter.

I normally don't buy Chanel polish because it's pricey. I couldn't resist buying it this time. The color is a great natural hue for fall and even right now. Chanel polish is usually $26-$30.  Essie offers a similar color called "Topless and Barefoot" which is pretty close.  That costs around $8.

When you want a change from the bold summer colors give this a try. 

Chanel Frenzy #559 1 coat
Chanel Frenzy #559 2 Coats a bit deeper

2 comments: