Wanted Fashionistas!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bye Bye Dull Dry Skin!

This year I turned the big 4-0, and it wasn't that big of a deal.  It was a big deal for my skin.  The past few years I noticed that my skin was getting really dry and kind of dull.  I realize that I won't have skin like my 5 year old, but I didn't think my skin would change this bad with age.  I have tried a lot of things from salon lotions, bath and body works type of lotions and I really didn't see a difference.  They smelled great but didn't work so great.  I've tried products like Dove and still nothing. I was picking up some things at my local Walgreens and I stopped by the lotion aisle. I saw a new lotion by Dial called NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion.  They had a couple of different types, but I chose the one marked FIRMING.  There was an interesting label on there that read Firmer Skin within 3 days Improves Elasticity.  Well that sealed the deal, I bought it. It was only $6.49 for a 21 Fl oz.

Well after a week I did notice my thigh skin wasn't as loose and my stretch marks (yes I have them) we slowly fading.  After a month my skin was looking a little brighter too.  Who would have thought Dial would make something like this.  I always thought of Dial as bar soap my parents used to buy.  Not anymore.

If you are looking for something inexpensive that works to firm and bring back the look of youthful skin, try Dial NutriSkin Repleneshing Lotion. It comes in Firming (I love this), Soothing, Sensitive, Extra Dry and Dry.

Here is some of the information for the Firming:

This body lotion is proven to firm skin and improve elasticity. The nutrient-rich formula contains collagen and vitamin E beads with a boost of caffeine to keep your skin looking and feeling younger, healthier and more beautiful. Custom BioNutrient Complex is infused with vitamins and minerals for firmer skin within 3 days.
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Will not clog pores
  • Lasts 48 hrs
Made in USA



Dial NutriSkin Firming. Savvy Beauty Chick's Firming Lotion Fav

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review. I am going to try it! Love Savvy Beauty Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I hope you love it as much as I do. Keep visiting Savvvy Beauty Chick!

    Pinky ;)

    ReplyDelete