Wanted Fashionistas!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PRETTY IN PINK

 
For over 15 years I've had the same manicure my typical French Manicure.  This past year I decided to make a change by actually venturing outside my comfort zone and try new trendy nail colors.

This week was another step outside my comfort zone, with a bright pretty summer pink.  It’s by OPI and it’s part of the Vintage Minnie Mini set. It’s called “If You Moust you Moust”. It’s really cute.  I also wanted to add my new obsession, the accent nail. It’s very subtle and just gives the manicure a little sparkle.  For my accent nail I used Essie Luxeffects in“Pure Perfection”.  It’s a silvery pearl sparkle.
Hope you like it.  If you’d like to see any other colors or nail art, send me a message and you just may see it in my blog ;)


With the accent nail.  See the sparkle.  Very subtle!
Essie Luxeffects, Minnie Minis by OPI, and Seche Vite top coat
Without the accent looks pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment