Wanted Fashionistas!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

SUMMER TO FALL TOOTSIES

I'm not one to be too trendy, but I couldn't help myself with this comeback kid.  The moccasin apparently has come back into fashion.  My fashionista cousin mentioned it on her pintrest. Then I was reading my InStyle magazine and fashion designer Tory Burch mentioned the suede flats being a great summer to fall shoe.  Finally I saw on a must have shoes list for fall, that Minnetonka moccasins are back in style.  I was tempted to make the plunge, but still I hesitated.  Then I remember my first pair of Minnetonka moccasins in white I had in the late 80's.  I literally wore them everyday. I thought this is one comeback I'm going to have to go with.

I searched the net for the right moccasin.  I found the Minnetonka Thunderbird Soft Sole Suede.  I thought now there is a cute shoe.  It's the look of my favorite moccasin with the soft suede material.  Did I mention it came in one of my favorite colors to wear in the fall and winter.....GRAY!  So my next task since I'd found the shoe was to find the perfect price.  Then BOOM! Amazon had them for $35.95 and with my Amazon Prime 2 day shipping was free.  Amazon processed it so fast I got it the next day.  Now that's a deal! These retail around $35.00 - $39.00.

Here they are and they are super comfy.  It's like wearing slippers.  LOVE THEM.  Might have to get a second pair in brown.


2 comments:

  1. I ordered myself one, but the plain ones. I remembered back in the 80s where you, Jenny and I have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all had the white ones! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete