Wanted Fashionistas!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Feeling Blue with some BAM!

Ok nail time! Essie has a wonderful metallic collection out right now. They have a metallic blue, copper, metallic lilac and silver. I was feeling "Blue".

It had a different consistency from your average color. I found using one really good coat worked best. Once I finished I thought, "I still need some pizzazz". As if the metallic blue wasn't enough. I decided to make my accent nail by using Essie's Matte top coat to dull the metallic. Then I took my OPI "I Have a Herring Problem" which is like a denim blue. I used my my nail art brush and did a drop of the OPI and then took the brush and kind of starred it out. I topped the little design with a little dot of the Essie Metallic Lilac. BAM quick art.

I've gotten so many compliments the past couple of days. I was even at Ulta the other day and a couple of women were commenting on the Essie display of metallics. I walked by and flashed my hand, and they both ended up buying the polish.

Polishes used Essie Blue Rhapsody and Nothing Else Metals, Essie Matte finish, OPI I Have a Herring Problem.
Finished Product
Essie Blue Rhapsody and Nothing Else Metals, Essie Matte finish, OPI I Have a Herring Problem.
My quickie design!

No comments:

Post a Comment